bwahaha. nice week todayy. yayy! with much happiness. haha. tues got to eat prata at thomson. hur than thursday went out with chu and abby for our long awaited buffet!:) :) simply great food and great company! love you two! :) haha! lots of stupid photoss! apparently one looking like a deranged rabbit or something ! BOO! haha. and well sat was prac for 14 of dec. hur seriously i better get down to inviting some ppl. muhaha. neh nehhh. and well i'm so tiredd. okayy. and i realised i could get one more day of leave! yayy!! haha! hur but well i just missed out on a trip to australiaa! sHOOTS! haha. guess i'm staying in all sunny and green spore! hah! huah!i think i need more christmas clothes. haah! ezraa so shallow... HAHA! well more matters to worry abt eh?!! hahaaa
I'm stretching but you're just out of reach, You should know
I'm ready when you're ready for me
And I'm waiting for the right time
For the day I catch your eye
To let you know, That I'm yours to hold